All of the names, logos, and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Ecotact or used under license or authorisation, by Ecotact and/or its associate entities. All rights, including copyright, in this Website, are owned by or licensed, or authorised to Ecotact. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Ecotact’s intellectual property rights. Therefore, the rights to copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, modify, and distribute the same or any part thereof is not permissible without the prior written consent of Ecotact.
Acceptable Website Use
A. Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation,
1. accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or
4. sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
5. using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; or
6. using or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism
Ecotact will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
B. General Rules
Visitors may not use the Website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
1. that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
2. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
3. that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, shall Ecotact be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this website or your reliance on any information provided on this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of data, revenue, or profits.